Saturday, March 22, 2008

Thanks for checkin' out my blog!

Thanks for checkin' out my blog! I am a university educated, fun loving, sporty girl who is looking for a guy to hang out with between the ages of 26-35 with the following characteristics (in no particular order): funny, trustworthy, honest, easy going, outgoing, laid back, kind, caring, compassionate, athletic and sporty. I work for the government in the area of food science, and it is pretty neat! I get to work with all sorts of different foods, and I set up and run taste testing panels. I am a recreational triathlete and I absolutely love training and racing! I am also participating in a Bootcamp class in the river valley two-three times a week and it is awesome! I like to golf, play frisbee, rollerblade, ski/snowboard, and I am looking to get into some dance lessons....I may need a partner for that!! I am also a retired synchronized skater who has recently become quite involved with judging/officiating, and I get to travel lots with it. I also enjoy camping, road trips, chillin' with my friends, and cuddling on the couch watching movies. I am a really busy girl, but it would be nice to find a reason to slow down a little bit.

I am not looking for anything super serious right off the bat, but if there are sparks flying, who knows! I am also not looking for a one night stand either, so if you are, check ya later! Thanks for reading my blog, and best of luck in this crazy dating game!

No comments: